I'm into series of debt. I need prayer for financial relief and guidance.

Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name, asking for Your help and guidance in the life of ###. Lord, we know that You are a God of provision and You provide for all our needs. We ask that You provide ### with the resources and strength to get out of the series of debt he is in. Help him to make wise decisions and to have the courage to take the necessary steps to get out of debt. Give him the wisdom to know how to manage his finances and to be able to pay off his debts. We thank You for Your goodness and mercy and for Your provision. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to request prayer,for financial breakthrough,car repairs,need a privacy fence,new owners,on vacant property,and it needs brought up to standards,we need the privacy,my grands have their play area in the backyard,we need the privacy.In Jesus name,we pray .We pray for healing,prayer...
Replies
9
Views
148
A Prayer for Restoration and Peace✝️ Divine Protector, I come to you in a moment of frustration and need. I ask for your intervention in my financial affairs. Please clear the path for the return of the funds that are rightfully mine as the bank has overcharged me more than 14 years on my...
Replies
9
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom