I’m in need of a huge financial ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I need a huge financial blessing to pay for a much needed health situation that insurance will not cover. I also need to get out of a domestic abuse situation and need a financial blessing to move.
Replies
7
Views
281
Hello everyone and yall are welcome to help me pray if you like. I'm going through a struggle as of now. I recently had surgery for syents and balloons to be placed in my leg veins to get oxygen flowing and remove blood clots. Everything I ask this vascular doctor questions about my health,she...
Replies
14
Views
164
In the Holy name of Jesus Christ I am in need of prayer.God had blessed me to get a vehicle in 2024.Now I know that the battle belongs to the Lord, round March I stated having problems with it.It’ been one thing after another I had car shield and a warranty company.now they both refuse to fix...
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,097
Messages
16,784,336
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom