I'm in love with ### ###. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

And I keep praying the almighty to send me someone similar to my on-screen crush. I yearn and long for the character. He is kind, honorable, loving, handsome, rich, humble, gentlemanly, and everything I look for in a man. I’m ### and still have never been in a physical relationship yet I yearn...
Replies
4
Views
241
  • Article Article
I have emotions for you, but it’s not what I want. It doesn’t always mean the end of love, it signals emotional disconnection, unmet needs, or the search for… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
41
Dear God. I accept Jesus has dyed of all of us. God, I am so isolated. I'm a younger age than most of my family. I grew up as a military brat, away from extended family. My friendships were short and fast as they are in that environment. By the time my family stopped moving I was exiting high...
Replies
12
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,334
Messages
16,798,353
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom