Im in a very tuff situation with ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### I live in ### and im looking for a job. Please pray I receive a call from the jobs I have applied
Replies
13
Views
126
I am in need of a new job. Im struggling financially still. I need a new vehicle and to be able to finance it.
Replies
11
Views
112
Lord, my name is ###. I called ### who help people find employment and housing. I went to ###. There closed on Fridays. Some woman told me that after I tried to get in. Then she go say there is a sign on the door saying there closed on Fridays. I went to the door to look for that sign I didn't...
Replies
11
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom