I'm in a debt of ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ you see the false debt being placed on me by the agency and the landlord. I asked the agency for help with the arrears and they downgraded my status and say that I as an appellant requested the landlord's false numbers. I wrote a statement refuting that...
Replies
12
Views
67
I have a lot's of debt to pay. I lend money from others to pay for my family's financial problem. Our problem is so big and it's going to be 3 years since we are facing financial problems a lot; we are struggling a lot. Nothing changes still now, and it's going on like this. I cry every night...
Replies
8
Views
150
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
11
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,175
Messages
16,796,865
Members
649,722
Latest member
Thoongorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom