I'm having pain in my lower ###.

I’m sorry to hear that, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and ease your pain. Be assured that He is even more concerned and is faithful to respond to our earnest prayer. May your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
95
I've been experiencing sciatica symptoms from my back to the lower part of my body. Please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
338
Plz pray that my cholesterol should b healed as I hv pain while breathing and also pray as I hv pain in the lower eyes below the eyes some swelling.
Replies
6
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom