Im ###. ### having exam on ###/###/####

Durrilon

Disciple of Prayer
Im ###. Im having exam on ###/###/####. Had exam for nurse.. Im attending this exam second time. Please pray for me. For passing exam.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to pass my Nursing board exam (NCLEX PN exam) which is on ### at ###. Please pray that God supplies me the correct answers. Please pray that I pass the test with flying colors, that everything is going to be easy & I able to answer them correctly & confidently. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
211
Please pray for me because I have permit exam for driving on Monday after 12:00pm and I only have two day and half to study and I need 83 percent pass exam and I already fail it first time and I need pass it because it will get harder for take it again because of the semester.
Replies
11
Views
429
I’m humbly coming in the need of prayer for tomorrow nursing schools exams. It’s been a tough start of the term and what I’m studying have been hard with me losing my oldest sister unexpectedly. And so many other things surrounding the situation. I pray that I pass my exams tomorrow with at...
Replies
7
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom