I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I'm having trouble letting go of things and giving them to God. I went to fingerprinting today to start my new job on Thursday. I also want to to reach out to my oldest daughter but she is still so angry, hurt and dealing with her own life. I'm trying to give her space and give her to...
Replies
9
Views
51
I’m Having a very very hard time finding a job after escaping horrendous abuse at my former workplace. My reputation and finances are tuned. I also have a disease that causes my blood count to drop. I have massive rent debt that I’m working hard to address. Working VERY hard to get solutions...
Replies
10
Views
414
I am stressed out due to family problems. I have been abused by family and society all of my life. What did I do to deserve this horrible treatment? I am very nice, shy, and have a disability. I do what people want me to do, and I make mistakes all the time, and that's what people get angry at...
Replies
7
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,976
Messages
16,805,561
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom