I'm having a hard time getting my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I'm having trouble letting go of things and giving them to God. I went to fingerprinting today to start my new job on Thursday. I also want to to reach out to my oldest daughter but she is still so angry, hurt and dealing with her own life. I'm trying to give her space and give her to...
Replies
8
Views
31
I’m Having a very very hard time finding a job after escaping horrendous abuse at my former workplace. My reputation and finances are tuned. I also have a disease that causes my blood count to drop. I have massive rent debt that I’m working hard to address. Working VERY hard to get solutions...
Replies
10
Views
410
Thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers. But I have nothing left in me. I have no one. The few in my life are silent. There is no one who can help me know. There is no parting of the water. There is no water from a rock. My family always said I am not worthy and when you hear that...
Replies
13
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,817
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom