Im happy to say that my friend ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN TRY TO GET MYSELF FEELING GOOD ABOUT MYSELF I ACCEPT THAT IM DIFFERENT UNIQUE AND I WONT BE ABLE TO CHANGE THAT GREATLY..LIFE IN I FIND A NEW HOME WHERE I CAN NOT GET BIT BY BUGS OR LOOSE MY TOESNAILS THAT THEY CAN LAST MORE THEN ONE DAY GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET REST STOP TRYING TO FIND A...
Replies
9
Views
156
I'm appreciative of the prayers. I really need an attorney this week for my appeal and I need continuance protection over my finances in Jesus Christ mighty name, praying Psalms 91 over my wages and bank accounts, God's protection over them from the property owner and their attorneys. We have...
Replies
5
Views
114
She didn't end up going to church, but said about still spending that time with God, which is good. For me at church, I went, praise Jesus & He was so clearly with me. What I mean by this is not that I felt His presence in the sense of touching me, but I could say that He was present in the...
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,875
Messages
16,816,032
Members
651,055
Latest member
Toruollior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom