I'm giving thanks that my little ###'s ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to give thanks, unto the Lord for all he has done in our lives, family, and others. We're sticking to our budget, as best, we can, we give thanks. We pray for healing in our family, with our health conditions, living expenses, out of pocket medical expenses, and others, as well. We...
Replies
7
Views
174
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my life changed forever. My job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position back in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my daughter to go overseas to visit family in mid September 2022...
Replies
8
Views
175
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus seeking your help and support Lord, I don't know what happening in my life right now as I can't seem to shake the feeling of neediness and desperation, please show me Lord what's going on, Lord I've fallen in love with a woman online that...
Replies
10
Views
446
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom