I'm feeling very stressed today, and I'm praying God ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m sorry Lord; I’m feeling very fearful right now. Our grandchildren’s souls are at stake due to actions by misguided/bordering evil addict parents, whom we love—just they are using the children to get what they want: money from food stamps goes to drugs, etc. Please don’t let us be a foolish...
Replies
8
Views
192
Lord I'm feeling very low remembering my past happy days. I feel lonely so much depressed. I feel as if I have nobody for me happiness is just a dream in life. Please help me God to come out of depression amen
Replies
25
Views
430
Dear God !! Today I'm feeling very hopeless. Feeling of inferior is really very painful. God how can I make myself a happiest and independent. God!! You know all my situation. God please give me strength and some reasons to be happy. How can I get rid of my weakness. God I want to be happy and I...
Replies
16
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom