Dear God !! Today I'm feeling very ...

Fluorescent..

Humble Servant
Dear God !! Today I'm feeling very hopeless. Feeling of inferior is really very painful. God how can I make myself a happiest and independent. God!! You know all my situation. God please give me strength and some reasons to be happy. How can I get rid of my weakness. God I want to be happy and I really want to feel proud on me. God please help me. How can I protect myself from disgusting people who always try to demoralize me. God !! Now you have to be in my favor. God please give me strength to be successful in my life. God I'm waiting for you please hold me in your arm please, I really need your love and care. I'm very alone in this wicked world.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer Ayo Dear Lord today new day morning i open my mind I release limited thinking I b...jpg
    quote prayer Ayo Dear Lord today new day morning i open my mind I release limited thinking I b...jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 18
  • quote prayer fear doubt faith hope trust help today is my day I choose joy success positive co...jpg
    quote prayer fear doubt faith hope trust help today is my day I choose joy success positive co...jpg
    56 KB · Views: 18
  • quote prayer the miracle prayer release accept receive healing power of Love positive quote co...jpg
    quote prayer the miracle prayer release accept receive healing power of Love positive quote co...jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 18
  • quote prayer give everything morning prayer Lord I give you so that it is You color positive h...jpg
    quote prayer give everything morning prayer Lord I give you so that it is You color positive h...jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 18

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz pray for my energy to return so I can care for my ### children and do my housework
Replies
6
Views
318
Need prayer. I'm feeling very sleepy. In the ###. Can't control. Pray for ### to stay awake.
Replies
8
Views
219
Dear Jesus today I am feeling very anxious the reason is related to my work life and my personal life. Work life I'm feeling very stressful, very anxious and also because of the fear of my manager. And my personal life I had a breakup recently and I'm missing my bf and I'm not able to come out...
Replies
8
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,868
Messages
16,815,972
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom