I'm father of 4 children, now I'm leaving with them

Kallemen

Disciple of Prayer
I, father of 4 children, now I'm leaving with them but I'm always said thinking of them because of my financial problem. Their aim and object of my children can't be fulfill if my situation is going on like this. So always I'm praying to God to fulfill their wish.
Request for prayer.
From
###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
226
Our Heavenly Father, I have been praying all year since the loss of 3/4 of my income in January and for me to find the position that you want me to have and I am still praying without ceasing. I prayed that if it was for us to stay at this house that it would happen. It looks like we do have...
Replies
9
Views
569
My name is ###. I'm a ###-yr-old single mother to a wonderfully bright, talented, gifted, perfect blessing of love from almighty God Himself ###-yr-old daughter, ###. Her dad lives in Jamaica. We got married because I felt, having his child, it was what was proper and would be right in the eyes...
Replies
7
Views
580
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,281
Members
649,265
Latest member
Valioziorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom