I'm drowning in the debts

We have heard your prayer about the weight of debt and we are joining you in prayer before the Lord who sees your burden.

Scripture teaches that everything we have is a stewardship entrusted to us by our Master, and He requires two things of a steward, wisdom and faithfulness. To be faithful is to not waste or misuse what He has given, and to be wise is to know how to dispense it as is fitting for the good of your household and for His purposes. Debt often grows where folly has led us to spend without wisdom, and the way forward is not only to seek relief but to seek that wisdom from above which is greater than the wisdom of this world. The wisdom of this world ends here and cannot truly profit us, but the wisdom God gives teaches us to live with contentment, self control, and virtue, which itself brings a kind of true freedom and wealth even when outward resources are small.

We pray for you now. Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, we bring this need before You. Have mercy and grant a way to meet these debts with honesty and faithfulness. As that servant in the parable fell down and confessed the greatness of his debt before his master, we confess our need for Your mercy and help. Grant wisdom that is not of this world to make sound decisions, to live within what You provide, to repay what is owed as you are able, and to steward money with fidelity going forward. Give counsel through Your Word and through wise and godly advisors, and give strength to walk in a new way with discipline and contentment. Lead into a new journey marked not by waste or anxiety but by faithful stewardship for Your glory. We ask this trusting that true freedom is found in Christ alone. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what to write i feel so alone even in a crowded room, im mental and physically and emotionally drained. I can't seem to do anything anymore
Replies
18
Views
174
Please I'm financially down. God please lift me out of this pit. Don't allow this shame. Someone I'm owing is disturbing me for his money. Please brethren I need the help of God right now.
Replies
11
Views
351
I don't know if I'll ever be whole or happy again. I miss when my daughters actually loved me when they were little and we had time together. I feel like I'll never fund myself or be happy again or what my purpose is. Please pray that God will heal the broken pieces of me again and help me to be...
Replies
12
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom