I’m badly in debt, I’m a survivor ...

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are also hotlines available where you can speak to someone who can help. Please reach out to them. You don't have to go through this alone.
 
I’m badly in debt, I’m a survivor of sexual abuse, I’m living with my sister at age ###, I have no reason to carry on. Please please God let me die soon and swiftly. Amen.
Did you read what I shared about my desire to take my life. Yes Articles might be a quick automatic reply but the rest of us are quite real. Jesus Himself is very real! Hell is quite real as well (Lake of Lava)!

Grow up with Jesus!!!
 
Always a threat. Love Jesus or burn in hell. Get a jab or lose your job. Pay your taxes or go to jail.

It never ends. It’s always bad news.
 
I’m badly in debt, I’m a survivor of sexual abuse, I’m living with my sister at age ###, I have no reason to carry on. Please please God let me die soon and swiftly. Amen.
You will live to see the glory of God in your life. U re much stronger than u think but soon u will discover yoself in Christ
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jeusis, Please let me explain I lost my apartment a few years ago. It was a nice place to live in karaoke people like me and then I lost my job and had to move out. I try not to be greedy and selfish and jealous, but I was pushed around at work and wanted to go on offsites because I...
Replies
12
Views
150
Sometimes I’m Not sure if God truly wants me to work. Why are some Of us in environments where we can’t get our work Done due to sabotage and corruption. There are people who are so hateful and ruthless but WE are expected to Work unto The Lord in the midst of that mess. How can employees...
Replies
7
Views
284
Hi my name is ### and I have a very deep phobia of the dentist from a dental trauma as a kid. I have a tooth abscess on my gum from a cavity that resulted in the whole tooth breaking off. I've battled this for a year. I've been on antibiotics a couple of times. I'm deathly afraid of the dentist...
Replies
8
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom