I'm at a crossroads with something. Wisdom for ###.

I'm praying with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and greatly bless ### with wisdom, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I’m going through a very difficult period. Since my mother passed away, I’ve been dealing with family and financial difficulties, including concerns around rental income and the handling of accounts. At home, I’ve also been struggling under a lot of pressure, and I feel...
Replies
12
Views
99
Hi. I’m at a crossroads with a major decision. There are two choices which will still land me at the same “place” with the same problem. The thought of making this particular decision is causing so much stress. I don’t hear clear instructions from the Lord. I have to make a decision within ###...
Replies
6
Views
229
Hello! If you could pray for this situation I’m in that would be great! There has been a lot of upheaval in my life lately and I am hopeful that the Lord is bringing clarity and breakthrough and solutions that only He can bring. I have seen in the last two years Christian friends and family...
Replies
10
Views
508
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom