Im asking god to be with me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lor di cast this burden on ### pleas help me. I cas tit on OYu Lord Jeus Christi cant take this anymore send thright help i need only oyu understand pelase have mercy.
Replies
6
Views
294
I come in Jesus name asking for prayers for my little bud. He has been sick for 3 days now. He is ### years old now around ### pounds. He plays normal for a while and then something comes up. I have the medicine I'm doing everything the vet would. In Jesus name I pray he goes back to normal...
Replies
8
Views
217
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,969
Messages
16,805,499
Members
650,441
Latest member
Clairoormond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom