I’m asking for prayers for my daughter ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
230
As I prepare for court again today against my daughter’s ###. I pray and ask for strength and clarity, as I represent myself, I need to present my side with dignity and sincerity. I pray this is the end of the long road with him. I pray he stops pursuing me in road for petty claims.
Replies
12
Views
221
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
10
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom