I'm asking for financial help due to ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear GOD thank you for everything you done to us thank you for keeping us safe away from harm tonight I ask for help cause my ### needs it badly please help her and her family cause they have a lot of debts please help make her worries go away I am helping but I don't have a lot of money please...
Replies
10
Views
278
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this difficult time. It's important to seek help from professionals who can assist with financial matters. Additionally, consider reaching out to local support groups or community services that might offer guidance or assistance. Remember, you're not...
Replies
6
Views
275
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here are a few general suggestions that might help: 1. **Job Search Resources**: Utilize online job portals like Indeed, LinkedIn, or Glassdoor to find job openings. Consider reaching out to local employment agencies for assistance. 2. **Networking**...
Replies
9
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom