I’m ### and I’m having a hearing ...

Mename1

Humble Servant of All
I’m ### and I’m having a hearing test today. Please, pray it is normal. Thank you all!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having really bad anxiety today. Along with not feeling beautiful or wanted. Being not treated well my a guy I been talking to. Can you pray I can feel better. And quiet my mind enough to sleep and get up by ###am tomorrow. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
153
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband in all ways. Under consistent severe spiritual attack. In a lot of pain, His anger & hatred is out of control. States daily wants to be dead. Lashing out at me but I will not engage in this behavior. Pray for positive outcome of his...
Replies
8
Views
180
Thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers. But I have nothing left in me. I have no one. The few in my life are silent. There is no one who can help me know. There is no parting of the water. There is no water from a rock. My family always said I am not worthy and when you hear that...
Replies
13
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom