Contact Prophet ### for prayers and deliverance WhatsApp Number: ### is a very powerful prophet.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God for the first time the kids father asking for me. thank you so much for the prayers 🙏. please I really need a prayer for him to come back to me and my kids. In Jesus Christ name. 🙏
Replies
10
Views
495
Lord Jesus Christ my name is ### ### ### ### and I'm repent to you for killing myself. I repent for whatever happened. I am honestly deeply remorseful. I repent for sinning against you Lord Jesus Christ. I'm asking to be saved from the Athenian and any other person. I repent for anything I...
Replies
9
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom