Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I'm a regimented person, and I feel more in an orderly environment when I go according to familiar patterns. Yet because life always throws "surprises", I sometimes have to deal with that. For these "surprises" to back off so I can live in the orderly pattern I set forth. Don't need "sudden surprises" to throw me for a loop.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have spiritually awakened, and now cops, firefighters, and anything that walks and breathes is attacking me because they are all Luciferians in the United States of America. They seem to operate on a hive mind, almost as if they were aliens. I was completely unaware of this until recently. Now...
Replies
15
Views
259
Hello, First, I want to say thank you for all of your prayers and for your responses on here. They have helped me and it means a lot. I wanted to open with some good news in that I was able to find a job. I am thankful I got one after six months of applying and it was one of the most...
Replies
7
Views
297
Good evening just posting because sometimes I feel like I’m experiencing things that no one else does and don’t understand. Ex. I can pick you on when people don’t mean well. I sometimes dream about things that really do happen. Even when people smile and talk to me if they say or do something I...
Replies
9
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom