ilovejesus2

ilovejesus2

Servant of All
Please pray for my daughter ### blood pressure to go down and stay under control and for her heart rate to stay under control and for her to get a kidney soon and Please pray for GOD to give her Doctors the knowledge and Wisdom to make the right choices and decisions to help my daughter heal. I pray for everyone on the prayer line. In JESUS name Amen ###
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please send prayers to my wife her side is starting to hurt again I really think it was the way she was sitting, we are going on holiday in less then a week I don’t want her to be in pain and I know she doesn’t want that either. We started right away with ice and tablets so hopefully we caught...
Replies
12
Views
191
Lord thank you I need you. Please hear and answer my prayers. I pray to get my blood pressure under control, a financial blessing, mental, physical, and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### finds a better, safe job and place to live in ### this week or as soon as possible. Come into ###'s...
Replies
8
Views
147
Thank you Lord. I pray my grandson ### make it safely back home today. Lord grant me strength, serenity, and may I keep going, and receive a financial blessing , happiness, and a promotion. I pray my grandson ### stop smoking, marijuana now, pay me back, find a job, and go to college, start...
Replies
12
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom