Illness

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer for a painful fissure. It occurred earlier this year and has happened again. I pray that I know what steps to take to remain healthy and that it can be healed and not occur again. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
120
Pray for speedy miracle healing of suspected anal or rectum fissure. It has been two weeks' time when I still feel the pain when walking and especially sitting. The last surgeon said the pain was too great, better not to put anything inside to check. Ended up the cause remains unknown. I got...
Replies
12
Views
437
Pray for speedy miracle healing of suspected anal or rectum fissure. It has been two weeks' time when I still feel the pain when walking and especially sitting. The last surgeon said the pain was too great, better not to put anything inside to check. Ended up the cause remains unknown. I got...
Replies
8
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,044
Messages
16,783,865
Members
648,612
Latest member
Zeolarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom