I'll be undertaking spiritual training by God's direction (for ###)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stareyes

Account Closed
I'll be undertaking spiritual training by God's direction (for the next 1-2 months), and would appreciate prayer that I may achieve all that God desires of me and complete it well. It's the most important training of my life. The success of it is linked with the reaching of many lost souls. Thank you.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for God's direction in my life. I'm last year of a masters and a lot of my friends have left please pray I would develop good friendships both with Christian mates and also with mates from cricket who don't know Jesus as I try to evangelise to them. Pray that I would see 3 people come to...
Replies
9
Views
68
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
399
S
  • Locked
at a "major" crossroads in my life....lost my job almost 2 years ago...been attempting self-employment, love it, but a great financial struggle as well...praying whether to get a job or remain on the path that I have chosen in "faith"... also struggling with a call to ministry that has been...
Replies
1
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom