I'd like to ask for prayer over ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over request forms that I've sent to a couple of entities. I pray that the requests will be fulfilled over my expectations. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray...
Replies
13
Views
57
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over all the time I've spent on this earth. I pray that it be blessed. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
11
Views
251
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against the devil when he plays for time with his numerous schemes. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,535
Messages
16,811,960
Members
650,864
Latest member
Jrniasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom