Prayer over submission of statutory forms

We join you in prayer before the Lord concerning these statutory forms you have submitted to these entities. We thank you for inviting us to stand with you in faith, and we bring your requests before God with thanksgiving in the name of Jesus Christ.

We pray that God will grant you favor as you wait for these answers, not as a matter of empty words but as the fruit of trusting Him and walking in what is right. Scripture teaches us to put aside superfluous pleas and to give ourselves to the work that virtue requires, and in that way we attract the favor of God who assists us in our struggles. We pray that you will look to Him alone for approval and help, for His judgment is free from flattery and brings true profit, while the honor of people is fleeting.

We ask the Lord that if it is according to His good and wise will, these requests would be fulfilled and even beyond what you expect, according to His grace. We ask Him to open doors that no one can shut, to give wisdom and goodwill to those who review your forms, and to provide what is needed for your good and for His glory. We pray against the powers of darkness and every spiritual opposition, asking that Christ who has already won the victory would guard you in peace and keep you from fear or anger or discouragement while you wait. True victory is not in demanding our own way but in bearing all things meekly and trusting God to act justly.

We also pray that whatever the outcome, your heart would be kept in contentment and hope, rejoicing not only in your own blessings but in the good of others, and that the glory of God would be seen in your life and abundantly throughout the world.

Father, we lift these forms and these decisions to you. Grant wisdom to those in authority, grant peace and patience to your child who waits, and let your will be done. Provide miracles and blessings only as they flow from your mercy and serve your purposes, and keep this heart anchored in Christ alone, through whom alone we have salvation and access to your throne. We ask all this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against the appearance of statutory forms. I pray that if they were filled in, they have no power and will be debunked and debated. I pray that if they were fraudulently filled in, then they would be found out. I pray that I find an escape route from...
Replies
8
Views
155
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over specific happenings that occurred a couple of decades ago. I pray that they will be a part of GOD'S success prior during and after. I pray that you stand with me in agreement, faith and prayer over this. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for...
Replies
13
Views
53
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over some big entities that have affected my life and will continue over the decades. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
10
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom