iam working in ###, i ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasmine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jasmine

Guest
I am working in Saudi, I want to take my Saudi council exam, but there is difficulty for me. Just pray for my Saudi council, for the date of the exam.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters of our Father YHWH, may you be blessed even more Abundantly as you pray for me and the WORK OF ELOHYIM. Will you please pray in Agreement with me that Father YHWH will MANIFEST these from henceforth here at my Mom's house: (1) that NO PERSON will come to our house that...
Replies
8
Views
166
Jesus please let the website that I need to work for an application work. I have called several times about it, and it's not getting fixed. I think they are doing this on purpose. I also received no response about another very important issue, and I don't know what I am going to do. Please help...
Replies
8
Views
180
Prayer Request Dear brothers and sisters, I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult season of my life. I am currently serving in my organization, but due to workplace politics, some people are trying to have me transferred or attached to another place. I sincerely believe this would...
Replies
9
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,336
Members
648,927
Latest member
Spleenarileth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom