Iam so miserable, right now i have no hope. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
Iam so miserable, right now i have no hope. I feel as though not living would be a better option so help me God
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hey sweet Christian - Speak some scripture out loud and make the devil flee ...

Say "Praise Jesus You have plans for me to prosper me and not to harm me to give me hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11)! PRAISE JESUS!!! I HAVE HOPE!

Dear God,

You are so mighty and strong. You are so loving. Heal this daughter. Take away this depression. Lord Infuse her with HOPE! You said for us to always be hopeful. I pray she clings to hope and it builds in her life.

Your word says "You have plans for her to prosper her and not to harm her to give her hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11) We stand on this word. It is powerful and your word is alive, it is active and operative and sharper than a two-edged sword! Thank you for delivering this daughter from her misery into joy and peace!

In Jesus Name

AMEN
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel so miserable, I am unhappy and don't know how to be happy. I feel alone and without people to turn to to lift me up. I pray for my tribe of friends in real life. I pray for finding myself again. I pray to heal and be a better version of myself.
Replies
14
Views
1K
PLEASE KINDLY PRAY FOR ME TO OUR DEAREST HEAVENLY FATHER GOD IN HIS SON JESUS'S NAME TO BE FULLY HEALED OF ALL ANXIETY AND FEAR AND PANIC ATTACKS PERMANENTLY ONCE AND FOR ALL SO I CAN GO OUT AND DO THESE ERRANDS ONE STEP AT A TIME RIGHT NOW AND LIVE A NORMAL LIFE FREE FROM ALWAYS BEING...
Replies
17
Views
629
Lord, heal me. Right now I have yellowish eyes and my body is in pain. Help me Lord Jesus
Replies
10
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom