Lord, heal me. Right now I have ...

Lord, heal me. Right now I have yellowish eyes and my body is in pain. Help me lord Jesus
Praise the lord, don't worry, God is with you, God will provide you a miraculous healing. God will change your yellowish eyes in normal condition. God will heal you completely, be of good cheer, God bless you abundantly.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Articles now I have loose my faith already for atheism because of your constant force, now are you happy with it with your false accusation and maligned in which this reflected very poorly in your language as well as moving your agenda by force and there is no love in between quoting bible verse...
Replies
11
Views
137
Jesus never help so now I have stopped reading the bible and he only favor foreigners it seemed so now this will be the end.
Replies
6
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,579
Messages
16,789,884
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom