Iam ###. I want to be healed of ...

Hulelwaran

Disciple of Prayer
Iam ###. I want to be healed of diabetes and foot numbness and hypertension too. Please pray for my family members too.
 
I pray that God will give you wisdom, knowledge and understand about diabetes. I pray for divine healing in Jesus name for you.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Have a Thankful, Grateful, and Blessed Thanksgiving 2022.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in the things of God and our purpose in life. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength as we seek Your face and live our lives to please You. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus as we meditate upon Your Word and walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for our lives. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. God bless each of us to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Hey I've made prayer requests but it's awaiting approval forever. What happened?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Iam want to get a rank in my ### exam ### and also I want a seat in ### ### please pray for me for encourage my studies
Replies
9
Views
181
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
119
Hi, i ask for prayer request because i dont think i have strength left, i love jesus and trust him but i want others too praying for me, i miss my childhood friends back from home and i want us to be good friends again, for good nothing is impossible so i pray that i am reconciled with them and...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom