Iam been acquiesce of been a witch ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Please keep me in your prayers. Right now, I feel like my life is spiraling out of control. 💸 Finances: Three years ago, I struggled with mental health issues and ended up taking out large loans and credit cards. My income today is much lower than it was four years ago, and I’m doing my...
Replies
11
Views
396
it's really hard for me to be open about this topic but I need God the Father to answer me and save me and my babies from destruction.. I have been in a narcissistic relationship with my kids' father for over 9 years and I am not with him anymore but still living with him and looking for a way...
Replies
11
Views
567
Mother-in-law has been in the hospital since last Friday because she could not walk or support her weight. I could not lift her and I finally had to call 911. She is currently in the hospital and they are recommending transferring to a rehab facility. Lord, please have her sent to a good...
Replies
9
Views
470
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom