aphrodite Humble Prayer Partner Nov 29, 2013 #1 Click to Listen to This Post I’m so ready to receive my financial blessings this week! AMEN
splendidtree Beloved of All Nov 29, 2013 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
LarryP Good and Faithful Servant Nov 29, 2013 #3 Click to Listen to This Post Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
sharon01 Humble Servant Nov 29, 2013 #4 Click to Listen to This Post Psalm 132:15 15 I will surely and abundantly bless her provision; I will satisfy her poor with bread.
Psalm 132:15 15 I will surely and abundantly bless her provision; I will satisfy her poor with bread.
darylpriest Beloved Servant Nov 29, 2013 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Abbyamy Beloved of All Nov 29, 2013 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
kmw22 Faithful Servant Nov 29, 2013 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Shine4Yeshua Beloved of All Nov 29, 2013 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
sharonjoan Beloved of All Nov 29, 2013 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Nats Good and Faithful Servant Nov 29, 2013 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.