I would like to request you all ...

Lazarus ilyas khan

Prayer Warrior
I would like to request you all to pray for ### and ### marriage. This will be the arranged marriage and pray for their families to accept both of them in their families as their family members and every arrangement will be under God's presence and they both will understand and love each other and respect each other and their families too.
 
I would like to request you all to pray for ### and ### marriage ..this will be the arrange marriage and pray for their families to accept both of them in their families as there family member and every arrangement will be under God presence and they both will understand and love each other and respect each other and their families too..in the wonderful and powerful name of Jesus we pray AMEN
 
May God bless this marriage ### and ### in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
219
Kindly I request you all to pray for these causes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T IGNORE NOTHING OF THESE BECAUSE ALL ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. THE INTENSITY OF THESE URGENCY, REQUIREMENT, NEED, EMERGENCY ONLY GOD KNOWS. NO DON’T IGNORE ANY OF THESE 1. In the name of the one real God what I ask is...
Replies
7
Views
212
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom