I would like to please ask that a strong ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eray424

Disciple of Prayer
I would like to please ask that a strong prayer be sent to bring my husband back to us and restore and fix our marriage. I would like to pray for him to realize that he should be taking care of his wife and children and see that he loves us a lot and see that he does need us. Please pray that he will get off of the drugs and see how much pain he has caused me and our boys. Please pray for our marriage to be restored and for us to fall in love again. And please pray that he will leave that woman ### to be back with his wife and boys. Thank you so much, ###
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father God, we lift up ###'s husband to you Lord and ask that you break the chains of spiritual bondage. Lord grant him clear thinking, wisdom, compassion, and understanding so that he will know the right course of action to take, return to his home, and fulfill his obligations as the priest of his home, father of this children, and the husband of one. Father have mercy upon him and please grant him an this opportunity to get it right. Father seal the mouth of all enemy agents that oppose your truth and guard his mind from those attacks. Thank you Lord God. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
232
I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
242
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom