I would like to ask for some ...

You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. ###

 

Attachments

  • 0=Jesus Kneeling Rays of Light.gif
    0=Jesus Kneeling Rays of Light.gif
    280.5 KB · Views: 0
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I would like to ask for some prayers 🙏💙for my family especially my ###, my two ###, and my ###. We are all going through a hard time right now as my ###'s dad is very sick and does not have much time left with us.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
I would like to ask for some prayers 🙏💙for my family especially my ###, my two ### and my ###. We are all going through a hard time right now as my ###'s dad is very sick and does not have much time left with us.
In Jesus name I prayed for your family provisions and protection from virus and healing amen.
 
In the mighty name of Jesus for ### said in word that by your strike we are hill God nothing you can not do may your will be down their lives in Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
230
I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
236
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom