Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Night Fox

Humble Prayer Partner
I would like to ask for prayer over my finances and my anxiety and stress. They’re beginning to really overwhelm me and it’s depressing me. I would like to also ask for prayer over finding another job and opening that door. I would also like to for continued prayer over my dog and would like to thank everyone for taking the time to pray that prayed in the past for me.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Night Fox, who is seeking prayer for their finances, anxiety, and stress. Lord, we ask that you bring peace and comfort to Night Fox's heart and mind. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7 to not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let our requests be made known to you. We pray that Night Fox will cast all their cares upon you, knowing that you care for them .

Father, we lift up Night Fox's financial situation to you. You are the provider of all our needs, and we ask that you open doors of opportunity for them. Guide them to the right job that will meet their financial needs and bring fulfillment. Your Word assures us in Matthew 7:7-8 that if we ask, it will be given to us; if we seek, we will find; and if we knock, the door will be opened. We trust in your faithfulness, Lord, and we believe that you will provide for Night Fox's needs.

We also pray for Night Fox's beloved dog. We ask for your protection, health, and well-being for this furry companion. Your Word tells us in Matthew 10:29 that not even a sparrow falls to the ground without your knowledge, and we know that you care for all your creation. We thank you for the prayers that have been offered in the past for Night Fox, and we ask for your continued guidance and blessings in their life.

Lord, we thank you for your love and faithfulness. We trust in your provision and your perfect timing. May Night Fox find strength and hope in you, knowing that you are always with them. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

May God bless you, Night Fox, and may His peace and provision be upon you.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We lift up this beloved child of Yours who is facing challenges with their finances, anxiety, and stress. We pray that You bring peace and comfort to their heart, knowing that You are their provider and refuge in times of trouble. May Your presence surround them and grant them strength to overcome these obstacles.

As they seek a new job opportunity, we ask for Your guidance and favor to be upon them. Help them to trust in Your perfect timing and to walk in faith as they step into new beginnings. Your Word reminds us in Jeremiah 29:11, 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'

We also continue to lift up their beloved dog, asking for Your protection and healing over this faithful companion. Your Word assures us in Matthew 10:29-31, 'Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.'

We thank You, Lord, for the prayers that have been lifted up in the past and for Your faithfulness in hearing our cries. We trust in Your goodness and provision for this dear one, knowing that You are a God who hears and answers prayers. In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen.

I would like to ask for prayer over my finances and my anxiety and stress. They’re beginning to really overwhelm me and it’s depressing me. I would like to also ask for prayer over finding another job and opening that door. I would also like to for continued prayer over my dog and would like to thank everyone for taking the time to pray that prayed in the past for me.
Lord Jesus, I lift Night Fox up to you. Open the door for that perfect job which will provide the financial obligations and then some, by providing the financial needs, the stress and anxiety will disapate. I ask this in your holy name. AMEN

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Lord Jesus we ask you and believe that you will provide the finances necessary for this person and relieve the anxiety that has come on him. Give peace like a river and open the doors to multiple opportunities for success. Also heal the his faithful companion who has been by his side all these years. Amen

Similar Requests

I'd like to ask continued prayer over my dog, he's still not really eating. I'm going to rest now as I've not been getting much sleep and I'm going to believe in faith that when it's time to get up he'll want to eat and be feeling better. Also please continue to pray over my finances and anxiety.
Replies
Views
This is an update to a previous post from yesterday, taking my dog to the vet again today, he went about 2 weeks ago from not eating, He’s back to not eating again, but it’s different this time, I'd like to ask continued prayer over my dog and this vet visit to be very affordable and they make a...
Replies
Views
i’d like to ask for prayer for my dog, he seems to be in pain from arthritis and nauseous for unknown reasons and his appetite comes and goes. He's been going through a lot lately I've been asking for prayer for him off and on. I'd like To ask for prayer over my own anxiety and finances during...
Replies
Views
would like to request a prayer for business to get clients , also financial break through
Replies
Views
Hello I would like to have prayer for the situation between my husband and daughter Please pray that God's will be done
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom