I would Like for God to do a extreme ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I would Like for God to do a extreme Huge miracle I would like God to Bless me with a Christian wife someone that would Love me for who I am.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I stand in agreement with you and ask God to answer your prayer, meet your needs and increase your faith in His awesome power. For His glory and your good.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
231
I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
240
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom