I worked for the same company for 15 years and became a branch ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
I worked for the same company for 15 years and became a branch Mgr until I was laid off when the economy tanked, and the company went under. My money is gone, I have no resources and no prospects. Please pray that God will provide for me as He always has.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I am working last 10 years, in same company, I don't know I am working hard but some people want to blame me always, now one other company is calling me. But I need your prayers and final reply.
Replies
2
Views
31
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom