Please, I am working last 10 years, in same company, I ...

Horkelos

Disciple of Prayer
Please, I am working last 10 years, in same company, I don't know I am working hard but some people want to blame me always, now one other company is calling me. But I need your prayers and final reply.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site. Thank you for praying for me. Yes, I am a Christian. I’ve been a Christian for a long time. I worked in ministry for 27 years. I love God and Christ and the spirit with all my heart. In early...
Replies
9
Views
237
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have been praying for me, I am truly grateful. I am so thankful for each time. We have brought my name in my situation before God’s throne of Grace and Mercy! Background: In 2022, my contract in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job in...
Replies
8
Views
373
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom