I wish I can always overcome all ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish I could help some of you in person. I know that one can be helped on the Internet, but it is entirely different when it comes to ministering to someone face to face. I have helped by leading lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have helped by feeding the hungry, and giving to drink to...
Replies
10
Views
154
Brethren, God has done so many things for me since I joined WWN but don't have the link to always send my testimony. Please help me with the link through which I can always forward my testimony so there can be shared during WWN. Also my user name is ### ### not ###, I don't know how ### came in...
Replies
5
Views
347
Dear God please fill my wishes. I wish I can spend the day with my long distance boyfriend in person and I also hope, wish for my mom to move to his side of town so I can see and be with him every day. Please God I'll do anything and I'll fix anything that I feel is wrong only to be with the love.
Replies
11
Views
831
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,588
Members
649,685
Latest member
Bleotheordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom