I will make my dwelling among you. And my soul shall not abhor you. And I will walk among you and I will be your God and you shall be my people. I am the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt. Lev. 26.11 This beautiful verse saved me from sin. From spiritual death because it is promise to us all who believe and trust in God with our whole heart and soul. He will make His dwelling in our hearts. The Holy Spirit of God dwells in us and we should cast out all doubt that demons bring in to our souls. Please pray for those who have nightmares at night and are not able to sleep well. Those who see visions at night and make strange noises. If you are anxious and worry for nothing at all then it is time to pray, fast and be in constant communion with God. Save the souls of the lost we pray in Jesus name. Amen
