I Will Keep Asking For Healing For ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
FATHER, ### and I COME TO YOU FOR THIS DAD AND DAUGHTER ASKING YOU LORD TO MANIFEST HEALING IN THEIR BODIES, YOU PAID THE PRICE OUR LORD AND HEALING IS PART OF THE NEW COVENANT SO ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD WE ASK YOU TO DO THIS IN YOUR HOLY NAME JESUS. AMEN
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please heal my body íLord. deliver me from all willing spirits. please heal my grandma and my mom. please help me do what you call me to do in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
Replies
10
Views
156
Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, I am asking for prayers, praying that he can beat this cancer. Please pray FOR HIM. He is going through chemo. He is now going to be started radiation. Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! He still has cancer that...
Replies
7
Views
213
I have been praying in Jesus name for mighty angels to flood our home. To bring comfort and watch over us. My husband had a TIA last week. God blessed him with minimal issues. I have a minor surgery coming up and am concerned about reoccurrence. My husband is a nonbeliever. I am praying many...
Replies
9
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom