I Will Keep Asking For Healing For ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayandmitch

Beloved of All
I will keep asking for healing for my husband and daughter until we see the manifestation of what Jesus already took care of on the cross, both are Christians and are believing for this miracle touch in their bodies, thank you dear prayer warriors, God bless you!
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
2 Kings 4:41

But he said, Bring meal [as a symbol of God’s healing power]. And he cast it into the pot and said, Pour it out for the people that they may eat. Then there was no harm in the pot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please heal my body íLord. deliver me from all willing spirits. please heal my grandma and my mom. please help me do what you call me to do in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
Replies
10
Views
155
Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, I am asking for prayers, praying that he can beat this cancer. Please pray FOR HIM. He is going through chemo. He is now going to be started radiation. Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! He still has cancer that...
Replies
7
Views
213
I have been praying in Jesus name for mighty angels to flood our home. To bring comfort and watch over us. My husband had a TIA last week. God blessed him with minimal issues. I have a minor surgery coming up and am concerned about reoccurrence. My husband is a nonbeliever. I am praying many...
Replies
9
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom