“I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within”

SBC

Humble Servant of All
“I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.” Ezekiel 36:26

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:20 (NLT)

Lord, I pray through your promises and mighty power. Open ###'s heart and ears to Your truth. Draw ### to Your light. Change his hardened heart to a heart of flesh. May our marriage be stronger than I can ever imagine. In Your son's name I ask. Amen! Lord thank you for loving us and saving us.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
“I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.” Ezekiel 36:26

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:20 (NLT)

Lord, I pray through your promises and mighty power. Open ###'s heart and ears to Your truth. Draw ### to Your light. Change his hardened heart to a heart of flesh. May our marriage be stronger than I can ever imagine. In Your son's name I ask. Amen! Lord thank you for loving us and saving us.
go girl!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

💝 New Heart, Ezek 36:26, 🙇🏻 Renewal by Mercy, Tit 3:5-6, 🐉 Serpent's Lies Resisted, James 4:7, John 8:44, 1 Peter 5:8, 🤺 Chooses God's Word, Gen 2:17, over lie of choosing right and wrong for herself, being her own god, Gen 3:4-5... 🙏 Father, in Your Kindness, Lead the woman that bore my child...
Replies
10
Views
169
💝 New Heart, Ezek 36:26, 🙇🏻 Renewal by Mercy, Tit 3:5-6, 🐉 Serpent's Lies Resisted, James 4:7, John 8:44, 1 Peter 5:8, 🤺 Chooses God's Word, Gen 2:17, over lie of choosing right and wrong for herself, being her own god, Gen 3:4-5... 🙏 Father, in Your Kindness, Lead ###, our families and...
Replies
11
Views
177
💝 New Heart, Ezek 36:26, 🙇🏻 Renewal by Mercy, Tit 3:5-6, 🐉 Serpent's Lies Resisted, James 4:7, John 8:44, 1 Peter 5:8, 🤺 Chooses God's Word, Gen 2:17, over lie of choosing right and wrong for herself, being her own god, Gen 3:4-5... 🙏 Father, in Your Kindness, Lead the woman that bore my child...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,535
Members
651,119
Latest member
Astoysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom