I will be having an appointment with ###

I have faith that the living God will answer my prayer in Jesus name he is able he will do it in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have a very important appointment this Saturday that the Lord gave me after much prayer. I’m going to sing on TV. Now, I feel a cold coming inside my mouth & nose. Please pray that the Lord may stop this cold from breaking out, & remove it fully. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
120
I have been trying to get TIF with hernia repair for months. Please in Jesus's name pray I finally get these surgeries and have excellent, lasting results. Also the hernia doc referred me to a plastic surgeon for a breast reduction. I have that appointment today. I am ### years old, and I am...
Replies
12
Views
191
Please pray for my dentist appointment to go well today, and for safety for me and for the lowest amount of payments possible for it. I have been paying so many hospital bills.
Replies
13
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,387
Messages
16,799,378
Members
649,892
Latest member
Quiraltar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom