I was terribly sad. To the point ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
184
So, basically I'm just a ### year old kid, I have my final exams in like ### days, I can't seem to understand anything I've been studying, that stress has made me feel like a worthless student since it seems like all my friends are 10x ahead of me and I'm still on the basics, my mental is fried...
Replies
6
Views
259
I apologize in advance for how long this is going to be, but I feel like I'm desperately needing to get this out....I'm in need of every prayer I can get right now...I think I've gotten to the point where my heart has hardened because of the thoughts I've been having for a long time and some...
Replies
6
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom