I was blessed with a new home ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new home to Stay in with my 2 cats greatly thats a good thing I get a job thats a good thing that I’m a secret I can move forward live in peace & harmony preferably by the beach greatly..Life in I get to move out of California it’s to hard on me here everyday it’s not in Gods...
Replies
10
Views
134
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE LIFE I GET A NEW HOME TO STAYYYYY PLACE TO LIVE I CAN HAVE MY OWN ADDRESS WITH MY 2 CATS CHANGE MY NAME GREATLYYY IN SECRET..SOMEWHERE IN SECRET BY A BEACH PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..LIFE IN THE GIANT SCRATCHES FROM MY DAUGHTERS CAT ### ### HEALS THEY BOTH ARE WAY TO...
Replies
9
Views
149
Life I move urgently where I can water grow a garden greatly Bye Satan and shite crew im not your home nor is my cats greatly THATS it that’s all with the blood of Jesus..I just cut up my credit card today dont try to get more bills ever again im not going to need cat food until I get paid cat...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom