I want u to pray for me ...

Raehunell

Disciple of Prayer
I want you to pray for me and my family, and pray for my fiancé to be healed. I want God to unite us soon.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GET OUT OF MY LIFE MIND SOUL NECK BACK TOES KNOW EVERYTHING I KNOW I HAVE SUCH A HEADACHE TONIGHT IM DONE ✅ I DONT WANT TO FIGHT EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE ANYMORE SATAN AND SECRET AGENTS OF SATAN. DONT COME BACK THRU ANYONE TOWARDS ME...
Replies
6
Views
160
I love this man I want him to be my husband ###
Replies
10
Views
145
Dear Papa God, i know its so confusing for u about my decisions in lovelife, but i just want you to know that i cant have another bodycount again, i cant have a relationship that is on and off again, that is break and comeback, i dont want another guy came into my life again, please Papa God im...
Replies
10
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom